Pokémon: The Live-Action Series is the upcoming live-action/computer generated series created by Ben Ackley (Ackleyattack4427) based off on the "Pokémon" anime and video games created by Satoshi Tajiri, Ken Sugimori and Takeshi Shudo.
- 1 Episodes
- 2 Transcripts
- 3 Cast
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Background Information
- 6 Production Information
- 7 Errors
- 8 Allusions
- 9 Related Articles
- 10 Contact Information
- On June 8th, 2015, it was announced that a Live-Action "Pokémon" series is now in the works. No information on it has been given towards it, but more information will come up a little later in the future.
- The entire plot for the series has been given which stated that it will take place after the events of the anime where Ash Ketchum finally became a Pokémon Master, where he and Pikachu along with 4-5 other trainers from other regions, staying at a house by Professor Oak in Viridian City where trainers who already accomplish their goals can live in it.
- On July 28th, 2016, it was announced that a subplot for the series has been introduced and that being Ash Ketchum will go out into the Pokémon World and catch some of the Pokémon that he has been missing out on to make up for the people complaining for the fact that for the tagline to Pokémon being "Gotta Catch 'Em All," Ash Ketchum doesn't seem to catch every single Pokémon in the world.
- On September 16th, 2015, it is announced that development on the series has begun on the first episode and will go under the working title, "Pokémon: The Live-Action Series."
- On May 26th, 2016, Ben shared a picture of the script of the project on Facebook saying that he has yet to come up with a story for the first episode. Later, he already began writing up the first draft of the first episode script and will still have yet to be completed sometime soon.
- On February 26th, 2016, one day before the 20th anniversary of "Pokémon," a special teaser trailer was posted onto both YouTube and Facebook. As of May of 2016, while the teaser was successful, but it currently stand at almost 500 views on YouTube while the comments were mixed at best from other YouTubers.
- Around the same time the teaser was released, not only was the two new video games, "Pokémon Sun & Moon" announced for the Nintendo 3DS and scheduled to be released on November 18, 2016, at the same time, around April of 2016, The Pokémon Company officially announced that Warner Bros., Sony and Legendary Pictures are fighting for the rights for their upcoming live-action movie, with Legendary Pictures winning the rights to the movie and announcing a Detective Pikachu movie already in development and will start production sometime in 2017 with not just Legendary Pictures and The Pokemon Company producing it, but also Toho distributing it in Japan and Universal Pictures distributing it in countries outside of Japan, including the United States,
- Then on May 14, 2016, the teaser was shared onto the Pokemon group on Facebook known as "Pokemon Chamber."
- On November 12, 2017, the series was mentioned as well as portions of the teaser were shown during Ben's promo video on his appearance at RetroGameCon 2017 while he was playing Ash Ketchum in that video.
- On May 14, 2016, it was announced that two of the 6 main characters will be in the series, those being, as we all know, Ash Ketchum from the "Pokémon" anime, and Lyra from the two "Pokémon" videogames, "Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsliver." More information on the main 6 characters will come up sometime soon.
- Then on May 17, 2016, it was announced that Team Rocket members, Jessie, James and Meowth will be in the show. Then, it was announced on May 24, 2016, that Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy will be portraying their supporting roles for the series. Then, on June 4th, 2016, it was announced that there will be a possibility that Ben Ackley will be playing Ash Ketchum for the series.
- Then, on June 20th, 2016, it was announced that one of the 4 new characters that will be part of the main six characters is named Camilla, who hails from the Sinnoh region and partners up with her Pokémon, Buneary who specializes in not just Pokémon training, but are both talented at Ballet.
- Then, on August 8, 2016, it was announced that another new character that will be part of the main six is named, Simon, who hails from the Unova region and partners up with his Pokémon, Zoroark who specializes in not just Pokémon training, but also Tai-Chi. And much like Brock, Cilan and Clemont in the show, Simon has also proven himself to be an excellent cook.
- On November 26, 2016, the final two of the main six characters was officially announced. The first of the final two is named, Owen, who hails from the Hoenn region and partners up with his Pokémon, Grumpig who specializes in Pokémon training, but at the same time, acts like a complete goofball who keeps on messing everything up. Later that day, The final character of the main six is officially announced who is named, Tamara, who hails from the Kalos region and partners up with her Pokémon, Spritzee who specializes in Pokémon training, but also incredible when it comes to fashion and are great sewers.
- Thomas & Friends: Island of Sodor Adventures
- Ackleyattack4427's Adventures of Phineas and Ferb
- Thomas' Adventures with SamTheThomasFan1 & Ackleyattack4427
- Odd-tastic: The Musical
- Dover Valley Railroad Stories, The Musical
- The Who's Tommy: The Broadway Revival
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.