The Thomas The Tank Engine Show is a Thomas & Friends parody series created by Maddalonefarms. It follows Thomas, Percy and the other engines humourus adventures on the Island of Sodor.
Release Date: December 22, 2012
- Silly Billy: The Fat Controller is stuck on a massive stage, with Billy.
- Accidents: The engines of Sodor get caught in some crazy crashes.
- Christmas!!!!!: The engines show of what Maddalonefarms got for Christmas.
- HAPPY Birthday Maddalonefarms!!!!!!!(:(:(: : Its Maddalonefarm's 14th Birthday, but Henry keeps eating all the cakes, so Thomas asks the viewers who should collect the next cake.
- The Bird: Percy turns into a bird after watching Alfred Hitchcock's "The Bird".
- The Diary: James reads The Fat Controllers Diary, as a punishment he is painted to look like a bee.
- The Jet Engine: Thomas steals Victors Jet Engine, so it's up to Percy and Victor to stop him.
- The Julius Caesar Project
- Prank Wars (Maddalonefarms Version): Coming Soon!
- The Runaway Diesel: Coming Soon!
- James tries to climb Cranky: James climbs Cranky the Crane, but isn't sure how to get down.
- Percy tries to cross the Bridge: Percy goes over a bridge, but crashes into Luke and derails.
- Lady the Cake Collector Winner!!!!!!!!!: (Follow up to Ep 4) The viewers chose Lady, so she collects the next cake, but it gets eaten by Henry.
- Gordon gets Served: Gordon and Molly crash into each other.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.